Inside Sales RepresentativePittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Fenner Dunlop strives to be the premier provider of the safest and most complete conveyor systems and services to the mining and industrial sectors. Through strategic acquisitions and investments, and a strong management and financial discipline, the company is well positioned to help customers grow over the long haul. Today, Fenner Dunlop Americas brings our 150 years of proven belting manufacturing experience and more than 70 years of service solutions.
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) will represent Fenner Dunlop Americas to customers, assessing their current and future needs and responding to them in a prompt, accurate and sincere manner.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to understand strategic sales initiatives.
- Successfully interacts with all departments involved in the entire sales process.
- Activates quoting process using Fenner’s internal Enquiry Management System (EMS) and ERP System (E9) from initial inquiry to order entry, including product availability and market pricing accuracy, while adhering to company product pricing guidelines and approval processes (limits of authority).
- Verifies product delivery via the ERP system/scheduling department at time of order entry and communicates thisinformation to the customer.
- Provides customers with a level of product and technical support emphasizing salable features of the product, when required, solicits additional technical support other departments within the organization.
- Responds to customer inquiries regarding the status of the orders and documents any freight requirements for thecompany's shipping department.
- Identifies and communicates customer delivery issues to the plant so they may determine the root cause and implement a corrective action.
- Recommend products to specific applications based on knowledge of product performance characteristics and suitability for specific systems and environmental demands and constraints.
- Offer replacement products (cross-selling) when circumstances warrant, based on product performance characteristics and customer needs.
- Proactively present complementary Fenner Dunlop products to customers in order to better meet additional needs they may have (up-selling).
- Log quote wins and losses and relevant feedback regarding pricing, competitive market information, or other factors in Fenner’s internal Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Document customer interactions, including requirements, applications for our products, and potential sales opportunities in our EMS and CRM systems.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience & Skills
- 4 years of experience in this field or a related area is preferred.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Can work independently.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong with ERP and computer systems. Learns quickly.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in customer management and support.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Strong written and verbal communication:
- Able to deliver good and bad news with equal grace and clarity. Able to effectively engage with customers whose needs are not being met, and guide them to solutions that will address their primary concerns.
- Able to gather customer requirements through open dialogue and listening.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Competitive Benefits Package offered to all Employees (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Dependent Care Account
- 401k Match of 6% of salary
- Paid Vacation
- Company Paid Holidays
- Education Reimbursement
- If interested in this career opportunity, please apply here.