Internal Sales RepresentativePittsburgh, Pennsylvania
The Internal Sales Representative (ISR) will represent FDA to customers, assessing their current and future needs and responding to them in a prompt, accurate and sincere manner.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to understand strategic sales initiatives.
- Successfully interacts with all departments involved in the entire sales process.
- Activates quoting process from initial inquiry to order entry, including product availability and market pricing accuracy, while adhering to FDA product pricing guidelines and approval processes (limits of authority).
- Verifies product delivery via the ERP system/scheduling department at time of order entry and communicates this information to the customer.
- Provides customers with a level of product and technical support emphasizing salable features of the product, when required solicits additional technical support other departments within the organization.
- Responds to customer inquiries regarding the status of the orders and documents any freight requirements for the FDA shipping department.
- Identifies and communicates customer delivery issues to the plant so they may determine the root cause and implement a corrective action.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field helpful but not required
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- 4 years of experience in this field or a related area
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Can work independently
- Customer management and support
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
Please email your resume to email@example.com