Every purchase of our manufactured products makes us part of your team.
Fenner Dunlop Engineered Conveyor Solutions (FDECS) offers a variety of products to satisfy all your material handling equipment needs for the mining industry, from Classic components and structure to complete conveyor drive systems.
We emphasize higher performance standards by standing with our customers to tailor a total approach to their conveyor system requirements.
Better engineering improves overall safety and better design reduces rolling component, conveyor belt and structure failure. Trust FDECS to provide the best in bulk material handling products and structures, including:
- FDECS Frames - custom designed in all styles of frames and supports, in section or tube, for underground or aboveground applications. Most commonly used frames include Inline, Off-set, and Box.
- FDECS Structure - conveyor structure is available in Rigid, Wire Rope, Catenary/Garland, or engineered and designed to specifications of the customer application.
- FDECS Idlers - designed to meet and exceed all CEMA specifications and requirements in order to provide customers with the highest dependability, reliability. Sealed for life and permanently lubricated, these idlers have the lowest rolling resistance on the market and have been used in high speed long overland conveyor applications in the most demanding conditions and heaviest material loads.
- FDECS Pulleys - Mine duty and engineered class pulleys available in a complete range for your conveyor needs.
- FDECS Cleaners & Tensioners - We manufacture clean, efficient belt cleaners and tensioning systems that ensure smooth conveying, day in and day out.