Rip Ranger Plus
The Rip Ranger Plus system is a microprocessor monitoring unit designed with durable field proven components. Advanced diagnostics provide continuous system monitoring that minimizes and eliminates system faults or malfunctions. Antennas are embedded intermittently throughout the conveyor belt. Transmitters and receivers are located strategically near conveyor loading and discharge sections where most belt rips occur.
- Reads up to a 1000 loops per belt
- Modbus interface: for external control unit- easily interfaced into mines around the world.
- 2 x monitoring stations per unit gives the Rip Ranger Plus system the capability to connect two locations of Rip Detection with just one main control unit. 4 monitoring stations with a slave unit
- Direct real time loop diagnostics - loop numbers, loop signal status strength, and belt loop spacing
- System log/history of the last 10.000 status changes
- Remote access to the system can be monitored/controlled remotely from anywhere in the world with the use of an ethernet connection.