Heavy Duty V-Plow
Designed for heavy material applications
The Heavy Duty V-Plow is designed to protect tail pulleys conveying heavy material at high belt speeds. Applications would include but not exclusive to: longwall mines, hard rock mines, and all heavy mining applications.
Click here to download the Heavy Duty V-Plow Datasheet
Features & Benefits of the Heavy Duty V-Plow:
- Protects both the belting and tail pulley from costly damage
- Available with or without mechanical tensioners
- High quality urethane blade assures long life
- "V" shaped blade is designed to divert material off of both sides of the conveyor
- Double sided blade can be flipped over to further protect belt and pulley
- Double sided blade can be flipped over for 3" of wear on both sides
- All stainless steel hardware
- Heavy safety chains prevent damage from use beyond life of the blade
- Designed to float up and down as well as side to side
- Slide adjustment to fit any size structure width
- Easy to assembly and disassemble for transporting and installing
The Heavy Duty V-Plow is available with Mechanical Tensioners.
Mechanical Tensioners (CSHSMDST01-N\A-A)
- Designed to provide adjustable tension
- Suited to locations that are not difficult to access
- Requires tension to be monitored and adjusted as the blade wears.
Heavy Duty V-Plow With & Without Mechanical Tensioners
|BELT WIDTH (INCHES)||ASSEMBLY PART NUMBER HEAVY DUTY V-PLOW||ASSEMBLY PART NUMBER HEAVY DUTY V-PLOW WITH MECHANICAL TENSIONERS|
|BELT WIDTH (INCHES)||BLADE LENGTH (INCHES)||BLADE COVERAGE||REPLACEMENT BLADE PART NUMBER||REPLACEMENT BLADE SUPPORT PART NUMBER||REPLACEMENT BLADE RETAINER BAR PART NUMBER|